The autumn Mini event returns to Stoneleigh Park on the 16th October 2016
Buy- Sell - Restore - Insure - Advice - Experts - Win - Meet - Enjoy your Mini at Stoneleigh Park
Mini Fair 2 opening times 9.30am till 4.30pm
Contact us: Tel: 01384 897779 / 07711 765990
Tickets £10 on the day, club members £9 on production of valid membership card
Under 12's free when accompanied by an adult
Located in the heart of England, just off the M40 and within 30 minutes drive of Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Stratford-upon-avon, Stoneleigh Park is one of the most convenient and corporative indoor venues. That is why we decided to hold not only our last show of the Mini calender there but also thought it to be the perfect setting for our Premier Concours Finals.
* Taking pride of place on lush carpet in the centre of the main hall will be the winners from Himley Hall and Uttoxeter going head-to-head for the silver cup, cash prize and Premier Concours 2016 winner.
* The main hall will be packed full of big-name specialists selling new products and offering restoration advice.
* Hall two is where you will find the very busy autojumble stands, the place to find some excellent bargains.
Show & Shine
* Show & Shine is growing in popularity, display your Mini at this very popular indoor venue. Five decades: 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s & MINI. Some great silverware up for grabs!
* After last years success the club stands continue with the very scary ‘Spookfest/Ghost Busters’ theme. More wacky outfits and cobweb-covered Minis please. We have a great team of organisers and with all the other right ingredients were able to fulfill our vision of ending the year with a superb show that the Mini deserves. So with your following and support we look forward to Mini Fair 2 2016.
Please hashtag #MiniFair2 before and during the show
Mini Fair 2 Supported By
More information about the excellent Stoneleigh Park: http://www.stoneleighpark.com
Main Entrance to HALL 1 for MiniFair2 on the 16th October 2016.